Struggling to login?
When viewing at the venue, if you are able to view the WiFi but unable to connect:
- If you are having problems connecting through social login (ie. attempting to use Facebook or X to connect), try to connect through the form option.
- If registering your login isn't working, try to recover your password as you may have registered your email address previously.
- Try clearing your cache then generate a new password. If you are locked out for repeated incorrect password attempts, you will have to wait 30 minutes then try again.
Another option could be that your Apple device is randomizing the MAC.
To solve this issue:
- Open the Settings on your Apple device, then tap Wi-Fi or WLAN.
- Tap the information button next to your network.
- Turn off Private Address.
- Attempt to re-join the network.
Contacting the organization where you subscribed is often the best next step. Purple provides the login interface but in many cases the service is reliant on the local network provider.
If you're unsure of your password, this can be reset from the login page.
Logging in via the Profile Portal?
If the profile portal is enabled, you will see a screen that looks similar to this:
By clicking the verification link, you should be able to get online. If an email didn't come through, please check your junk/spam folder before reaching out to us.
A full guide to the profile portal, including email verification and inability to log in, is available here.
Unsure if Purple integrates with your hardware?
Our full list of supported hardware can be found here.
Used all your Access Points?
If you need additional Access Points, licenses are purchasable from here. Support can assist with the upload of these if required.