To configure Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on Ubiquiti Networks access points, follow these steps:
1. Ubiquiti access points are typically managed through the UniFi Controller software. Launch the UniFi Controller on your computer or connect to the UniFi Cloud Controller.
2. If the access point is not already adopted, you need to adopt it into your UniFi network. Follow the instructions provided by the UniFi Controller to complete the adoption process.
3. Once the access point is adopted, go to the UniFi Controller dashboard and select the access point you want to configure.
4. In the access point settings, look for the "Services" or "Advanced" tab.
5. Within the access point settings, locate the Bluetooth setting or BLE configuration. Enable Bluetooth or BLE functionality. This option might be named differently depending on the UniFi Controller version, so look for terms like "Bluetooth," "BLE," or "Beacon."
6. After enabling BLE, you may have additional options to configure. These settings can include BLE advertising intervals, transmit power, and other parameters. Adjust these settings according to your requirements. Note that the exact options and terminology may vary depending on the UniFi Controller version.
7. Once you have configured the BLE settings, save the changes and apply them to the access point.
8. You can now verify if the BLE functionality is working properly. You may need to use a mobile device with a BLE scanning application to detect and interact with the BLE signals from the access point.
It's worth mentioning that the specific steps and options can vary depending on the UniFi Controller version and the firmware version of the Ubiquiti access point. Always refer to the official Ubiquiti documentation or user manual for detailed instructions specific to your equipment.