To configure Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on Cisco Meraki Access Points, you can follow the steps outlined below:
1. Log in to the Cisco Meraki dashboard at https://dashboard.meraki.com/ using your administrator credentials.
2. Navigate to the "Wireless" section and select the appropriate network where the access point is located.
3. Click on the "Access Points" tab to view the list of access points in that network.
4. Locate the specific access point for which you want to configure BLE and click on its name.
5. In the access point's configuration page, click on the "Radio Settings" tab.
6. Under the "Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)" section, you'll find the configuration options. Enable the "Bluetooth settings" toggle switch to activate BLE functionality on the access point.
7. Specify a unique "Broadcast name" for the access point's BLE beacon. This name will be visible to Bluetooth devices scanning for BLE signals.
8. Choose the "TX Power" level for the BLE signal. This setting determines the signal strength of the access point's BLE beacon.
9. If desired, you can enable "Promiscuous mode" to allow the access point to scan for other BLE devices in the vicinity and report their presence in the Meraki dashboard.
10. Click the "Save" button to apply the configuration changes.
Note: The steps provided above are general guidelines, and the exact layout and options in the Meraki dashboard may vary depending on the specific firmware version and access point model you are using. It's recommended to consult the official Cisco Meraki documentation or contact their support for detailed instructions tailored to your specific setup.