To configure Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on Aerohive Networks Access Points, you'll need to access the HiveManager NG, which is the centralized network management system for Aerohive devices. Here are the general steps to configure BLE:
1. Open a web browser and navigate to the HiveManager NG URL provided by your network administrator. Enter your credentials to log in.
2. Once logged in, go to the "Devices" or "Access Points" section in the HiveManager NG interface.
3. Locate and select the specific Access Point you want to configure BLE on.
4. After selecting the Access Point, click on the "Edit" or "Configure" button to modify its settings.
5. In the Access Point configuration settings, look for the option to enable BLE. It might be located in the "Wireless" or "Advanced" section, depending on the HiveManager NG version. Enable the BLE feature.
6. Once enabled, you'll have options to configure various BLE parameters such as the advertising interval, transmit power, BLE profiles, and security settings. Adjust these settings according to your requirements.
7. After configuring the BLE parameters, save the changes in the Access Point configuration.
8. Depending on your HiveManager NG setup, you may need to push the configuration changes to the Access Point for them to take effect. This can be done manually or automatically depending on your configuration deployment method.
9. Once the changes are applied, you can verify the BLE functionality by using a BLE-enabled device to scan for the Access Point's BLE signal, or by connecting to the Access Point's BLE interface using a compatible BLE application.
Note: The exact steps and options for configuring BLE on Aerohive Access Points may vary depending on the specific model, firmware version, and HiveManager NG interface version. It's recommended to refer to the official Aerohive documentation or consult with the network administrator for detailed instructions specific to your environment.