To configure BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) on OpenMesh access points with iBeacon support, follow these steps:
1. Connect your computer or device to the OpenMesh access point via Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
2. Open a web browser and go to the OpenMesh CloudTrax website (https://www.cloudtrax.com/). Log in to your CloudTrax account using your credentials.
3. Once logged in, locate the access point you want to configure for BLE/iBeacon support. You can find it in the "Access Points" section, or in the site or network hierarchy.
4. In the access point settings, look for the BLE or iBeacon configuration options. Enable BLE functionality by toggling the appropriate setting. Save the changes.
5. If available, configure the iBeacon-specific settings such as UUID (Universally Unique Identifier), major, minor, and power levels. These settings determine the unique identification and transmission characteristics of the iBeacon signal. Refer to the OpenMesh documentation or consult the manufacturer's guidelines for detailed instructions on configuring iBeacon parameters.
6. Once you've enabled BLE and configured the iBeacon settings, save the changes and wait for the access point to apply the configuration. You can then use a BLE-enabled device (e.g., a smartphone or BLE scanner) to scan for the iBeacon signal from the OpenMesh access point and ensure it's being transmitted correctly.
Note: The specific steps and options may vary depending on the OpenMesh access point model and firmware version you are using. It's recommended to consult the official documentation or support resources provided by OpenMesh for detailed instructions tailored to your specific device.